Friday, February 24, 2012

Hold the phone!

It's our last night in Dhulikhel--tomorrow we head to Kathmandu before traveling to Pokhara for a four day hike to Poon Hill! In light of the lack of Internet that is about to take place and the then imminent return to the States, I'm warning you now not to expect more pictures or posts til after March 4th, when we fly in to Chicago!
I was a little disappointed that I was unable to change my flight to add a 10 day layover in Berlin to see the twin, but these things happen. Love you Thrynny and will see you in September :)
Wishing everyone all the best and hope to see you soon,
Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. I know! Thanks for trying...love you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too bad you can't manage a stay-over in Berlin and visit Kathryn. I can't believe your sojourn is over!!! Maclean will be happy to see you!!! Your coming home to lots of snow - in Duluth we're to have a foot of snow by Wednesday! - and snow every day all week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Elizabeth, hope you enjoyed your trip to Nepal and hike up Poon Hill. I was there almost 12 years ago exactly! Woke up at 4:30 to get up and see the sun rise over the mountains. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete